Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fence surface

Thad

There doesn't seem to be a way to stay in the create fence surface mode once I've created one. The chain manager pops back up after applying but the first thing I need to select is a surface. I can't see a way around OKing my way out and then doing it all over again.

Thad

The "problem" seems to be that you can't select another surface. When the chain manager comes back up, if I select another chain from the last surface I selected, it will create another fence surface along that chain. What I want to do is select a different surface for another fence surface. That's where the limitation is.

Thad

Yes, i think it's a small design flaw. I guess we were assuming that users would be selecting more than one chain for the surface. I guess instead we should be rolling the interaction back to the point of picking the surface. For those that are going to use the same surface more than once it might mean selecting it again. I'll be looking into this for a future release.