Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Levels drop down menu in the status bar

Thad

Actually, I guess you could call it a "drop up" menu. biggrin.gif What is the purpose of the arrow? All it shows is the current level. I can't name levels from there and I can't switch levels from there. What's it for?

Thad

[ 11-14-2005, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Thad ]

You can switch your main level thru this dialog box, but I don't think you can turn levels on/off. To get your levels named, I think you still need to go thru the main level dialog box to name levels and such. To get your levels in the "drop up" box, click in the number window to highlight and type in the level number you want loaded , then when you click the arrow it will be there so you can select it to make it your main level.

Thad,

I think the idea is that it's there. Like the MRU bar, it's there in addition to the levels manager. it may not automatically grab all the levels used, which could easily be too many to fit in that space, but it does remember all the ones you've worked on within this session. I think it's kind of nice. Now I don't have to bring up the levels manager just to switch between working levels.

What I don't like, is that it only remembers levels you type in. Merely switching levels does not apply that number to the MRu function.

HTH

Thanks