Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X Backplot cycle time?

Well Don on Mill there are 2 tabs. One says Details which has the X,Y,Z and then the other Tab that has INFO shows cycle times, FEED time, Rapid Time, Total time, Feed path length and all that. I would report it as a BUG to [email protected]

I just checked it on Lathe and got everything so not sure what is happening for you Don

Don,

The Lathe Canned Rough (Tool #2) is somehow not regen’d properly.

I loaded the MCX and saw tool path going off the screen. I kept unzooming and still saw toolpath going off the screen. Then just stated turning off the toolpath visibility of each oper. in the program. Turned off the 2nd oper and found the culprit.

Another way would be to backplot each oper and you’d find that only the 2nd oper displays this “infinite” behavior.

Re-gening that op was all that was required .

Of course re-gening all also works. wink.gif

Did this file originate in v9 ?

I'm trying to find out how this happened so we can get it submitted to QC.

Thanks for your input!