Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Who is the genius...

Mjölnir

that decided to make "o" the hot key for *both* "_O_pen" and "Save S_o_me" in the File menu in version X?

Seeing how Windows isn't CaSe SeNsItIvE like real Operating Systems are, Houston - we have a minor problem here.

How does something this freaking simple slip past quality control anyway? Is there even a qc department at CNC Software?

He's talkin about...

alt to highlight the main menmu bar

f for the file menu

then o is the hot key for File open & save some.

Not a major bug in my opinion. Better that than something to do with the functionality in the program.

You should report it to MasterCam if it bugs ya that much.

JM2C

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Is there even a qc department at CNC Software?...

Nope. They just throw $#!+ out there and hope nobody notices. LOL!!!!

Seriously though, there was a thread a week or two ago about CIMCO having a spelling error on one of their menus. It happens.

quote:

Seriously though, there was a thread a week or two ago about CIMCO having a spelling error on one of their menus. It happens.

No doubt it happens! I usually go very long periods of time, sometimes years, without screwing anything up and 95% of what I do is 3D mold work.

About a month ago I totally hosed a big piece of stock while squaring it up. Grumble.

I suppose I should submit a bug report, but since it's not a biggie it's more fun to complain here. biggrin.gif