Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MR2 HSM PROBLEM ???

JEFF G HTD

HAS ANYONE NOTICED PROBLEM WITH THE NEW HIGH SPEED MILLING CUTTER PATHS. I HAVE STOCK SET AT 0

AND THE CUTTER PATH IS PROCCESSED EVERYTHING LOOKS FINE. WHEN I GO BACK TO THAT OPERATION TO LOOK AT PARAMETERS THE STOCK SHOWS .050. WHEN I BACK PLOT CUTTER PATH IT IS CUTTING TO 0 STOCK. THE OPERATION IS NOT DIRTY BUT IF I REPROCCESS IT WILL CUT TO +.050. THIS ONLY HAPPENS SOMETIMES BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS IT'S ALL HSM PATHS SET AT 0 STOCK. ANY HELP IS APPRICIATED.

THANKS JEFF

USING MR2 (10.2.2.31)

I haven't had it switch back on me. If you don't copy the operation and create a new one the new one will have the same .05" starting out. I believe you can change that value under your operational defualts under your control definition.

I had a simualer problems with step over not sticking. What I found was everytime you change something in a HS Toolpath you will notice the the Blue Apply button becomes active. You must hit this apply button for the changes to stick.

apply.jpg