Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Pneumatic Drill??

MIKE_B

Hi all

I have a job here thats an operator nightmare. Lots of screws to load and unload the parts. I am looking for a good pneumatic drill that has torque setting capabilty. Anyone out there using anything there happy with? I saw some on mcmaster-carr but I think I need something with a little more torque. The ones I saw there maxed out at 70in lbs.

Thanks

Mike

I tryed all kinds of different things for our fixturing, and I need torque that was right on the money everytime, the Cleco has been great, we also bought this crane systems the gun itself is installed in, that prevent operators to get that jerk in there wrist everytime it torques. I can not believe how exspencive this stuff is up front, but it takes 50% less time to load and unload a tombstone with this system compared to old fashion torque wrenches, and operators do not complain about wrist problems.