Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

toolpath editor????

kkominiarek

With past cam systems that I have used, the surface toolpath, once generated, was geometry in your model. Meaning that you could treat it as any other 2d or 3d line, arc, spline, point, hole or surface etc, etc.....

In mastercam when surface toolpath is generated, you can see the path but you can't "touch" the path. (visual only)

Can any one give me a quick lesson on using toolpath editor? I tried a few things a few times and nothing is happening.

I have a model file with surface toolpath in it, and want to remove a .400" section of 1 pass. I can see in back plot or verify where the section is but I can't access the section.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If you want to delete a section of surface toolpath,

1) go into ops manager

2) right click on nci path

(This will bring up the editor)

3)choose options

4)remove section

Pick starting point and end point.If you need,there is a help file,click on the ? while youre in the options box,

Hope this is what your looking for.