Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Who teaches post writing

Sandybar

My local reseller S4A offers a 2 day basic post editing class. I just took it on 11/13,11/14. Was very informative. I would recommend. smile.gif

CNC Software cancelled their last post editing class.(they told me it was due to lack of attendees rolleyes.gif )They said there next one would be some time in the spring.

Sandybar,

A great deal of information is available in the "V9 Post Reference Guide". This is the best place to start learning posts. A class would help, but I'm pretty much self taught on posts with the occasional great tip from the forum. I recently read the V9 Post Guide cover to cover, and now I'm on to reading the Post Update for Version X. I'm really impressed with the some of the functionality that is available in reading the operation parameters and using buffer files. The MP Post Language is incredibly powerful (Thanks to John Summers and everyone who added to your wonderful accomplishment).

biggrin.gif

P.S. To all post modifiers --> Did you know you can set bug2 to a negative number (-40) and it will force the output of all the post blocks that are called for each NCI line(s).