Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

help need boeing spec!

Rick Henrickson 65

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

What is the spec in relation to?

Ex...

"ALL SURFACES PER 2ZZP00003. TYPE I AND MISMATCH PER 2ZZP00003 TYPE III"

This tells me I'm looking for a surface finish requirement among other things.

BACP's can usually be purchased parts, but you can also make them yourself. Think of nutplates only diffferent.

The one's we have made are Pins, small extrusion type clips, and flat pattern stuff.

The spec defines the part as in one of the letters after the bacp is length, one is width, and so on. This helps to make several parts that are all basically the same configuration, but just slightly different sizes.

HTH

Rick,

I work for Boeing, and can tell you that the BACP20AX is a good #. But Boeing procedures will not allow me to send you that information. Your purchasing contact for Boeing should be able to assist you on that aspect. There are some very detailed and serious steps that must be taken when providing suppliers with Boeing Proprietary information.

Sorry, that I couldn't get you the specifics, if your Boeing contact needs help, have them email me.

HTH

Glenn