Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

can x+ print only tools used in operation group

bhayden10

Matt,

Your not able to print just those tools though are you? If i highlight a op group, or just an operation and hit setup sheet i do get just those ops, but not able to get the tools right?

John, If you just make a new file for that operation group, then you have to go in and delete all the other ops and the tools that aren't used manually?

Yup,

I only use that for a side job anyway, so it's not that big a deal but if it were for daily shop use, it would be a headache for sure.

That's why at my job I use the In-House HTML sheet.

Brian,

I will have for example 3 separate groups (OP10, OP20, OP30) in a file, each could contain 5-20 different tool path operations. If I highlight all the OP10 group and click the setup sheet button, it will output a screen capture (current screen view) and a list of the tools used only in that operation, including an estimated cycle time for each toolpath operation and a total for the entire group. Same thing goes for OP20 and OP30. If there is an extra tool in OP30 that is not in OP10, it won't show up when I create the OP10 setup sheet. If I click the "create tool list" button, then it will generate a list of all the tools used in the file regardless of what I have highlighted.

Hope I haven't completely missed your point!