Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Changing Geometry color pallet Question ?

Kenneth Potter

For the longest i have been changing colors of my selected geometry by first opening up the color pallet & changing the color then selecting the change color Icon, Then selecting the geometry. THEN opening back up the color pallet again to change back to my original color setting.When all i wanted to do in the first place is change a the color of a few of items.

So I ask if there a way for me to "first" select the change color icon then have the color pallet pop up so i can make my(((((( temporary color)))) change Then select my geometry .Then when I,m done my original color setting remains. A simplified temporary color change WITHOUT affecting the current main color setting.

Kenneth Potter

quote:

The alt-X command is handy to set the status color and level to an existing entity.

Glenn - thanks for posting this tip. I had thought alt-X was for levels only, but it is for selecting all attributes!! It is really handy!

Thanks again, BerTau smile.gifsmile.gif