Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Fagor 8055 question

Bruce Caulley

Ahoy!

I have no programming or user manual for the control so am a little stuck. Currently programmes are posted to the hard disk and run from there. What I would like to do in certain situations is have a programme in the control memory itself that calls programmes from the HD as subs using the equivalent of M98 P???? L1.

How is this accomplished on this control?

Also can I use a G92 command? Or are workshifts handled differently with a xxxxor? I know I can use the standard G54-59, but sometimes like to define a workoffset other ways.

Thanks

Bruce

Bruce,

On our xxxxor 8055 controls, the G58 & G59 are additive so watch out with those. They will add to whatever other work offset is active instead of canceling it out. I am not sure you can call out of hard drive with a sub. I have not programmed on a xxxxor in several years now. If I can find my manual CD maybe I can load it to the FTP for you.