Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MC interface for Vericut

kwolf

I can answer a couple of your questions. There is an interface in 5.2 and it supposedly works quite well but I dont know if it's pointed directly at V9 or not. I don't think it would matter as mostly what it does is bring Mastercam info into Vericut for processing(Unless Mastercam changed something drastic in V9). There is a mastercam interface in 5.1 but it's the same interface they've had forever and I wouldn't even bother with it. For more info you could try [email protected]

The optimal way of using Vericut is to varify the G-Code, and I find it very easy to set up. All a Mastercam interface would be useful for is to create the tool list. I have a unique tool list for every program, and sometimes they can be 20 tools. But it is still easy to build a tool list in Vericut by cut n' paste.

Kathy

Bobbyjack,

We have V5.1 in our shop. But there's only an NCI to APT translator in Vericut not a real interface. Do you know other real interface for it?

And I doubt MC V9 is compatible with Vericut. It seems MC V9 has drastic changes since V8.11 , because old interface from predator vcnc does not work with it.

Regards,

KWOLF