Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lower Turret Problems????

crazy^millman

Well this has just about drove me crazy this morning. Hope fully someone can shed some insight.

Here is a pic of what is going on: LOWERTURRET.jpg

So when I make this face toolpath it wipes out the parts and just goes where ever it wants. I can not make rhyme or reason out of this. Weird thing is this is just a different dash number than a part I just did that worked fine. Any suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated.

have you tried to disable or enable stock recognition? Also try moving the red arrow of random settings around. Or chose a different tool. These are just suggestions, i have seen this a few times and i tried so many things that i dont know what the work around was.

Hope that might help