Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MR2 not adding to tool

JCLM

Working fine for here (i was doing a new file). Please check your Config file to make sure you are pointing to the correct file paths (in case you have multiple installs on the machine). It's possible you are pointing to an incorrect MD/CD.

What post?, how did you install MR2? Did you migrate? Anything else you think of that may help. If nothing works, email [email protected] and include a Zip2Go file so we can look things over.

OK, heres what I did. It was first programmed using a Haas machine definition that doesn't add the 50 to the comp, I then needed to change it to a Fanuc post and machine definition that DOES need the 50 added to it. When I went into the parameters I reclicked on the tool and it changed the dia. offset to 51. I guess my question now is, do I have to go through all off my operations and reclick on the tool to make the offset change?

Thanks Jim.