Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Work offset numbering problem...

?Mark

Ever since the last X2 MR2 service update I'm having major issues with work offset numbering, and it's beginning to drive me nuts curse.gif

It appears that I'm able to transform toolpaths with numbering G54 to G55 and so on but not in the opposite direction (G55 to G54).

Also it shows work offset out of whack below:

0.jpg

What gives ???

"Glad" to know it's not me.

Had this problem several times the last few weeks, but thought it was because of trimmed toolpaths I was working with. Appears it's a separate issue here.

After restarting mcx I was finally able to have "-1" offset stick. Several tries of opening mc/ making changes/ closing mc gave me the results i wanted.

And I must 've done hundreds of parts just like that without any problems before headscratch.gif

Really crazy thing with this is, that after opening the same file and regenerating the same toolpaths i get different posted code confused.gif

Sometimes it "sees" two parts and posts correct G54 and G55 offsets, and the next time it simply ignores one of the offsets (parts)... cuckoo.gif