Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Profile is not correct

Thee Starry™

What the?!?!

Out of nowhere I started getting this box that says

"Warning - Profile is not correct" when I try to backplot. If I just click ok it goes away ad I can run backplot fine, it seems. But it sure is odd...

Never seen that one before. Any body have any idea what this is about?

I am running Mill Level 3 X2 MR2 SP1.

Thanks in advance....

Thanks Roger. I actually got the customer to send me another copy of each, and they were just fine. Can not get the issue to happen on them. If I go back to the other ones, the originals, I have it every time.

Pretty weird. Both versions are IGES format. I haven't figured out what the difference is yet but will look into it more over the weekend.

Never seen that happen before. Figures I would have some sort of odd issue on a Friday. God forbid I get an easy day to just cruise through....

As My Father always says, "There's always something"