Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Graphics screen keeps disappearing???

SDK

Hello All,

I'm new to the whole Mastercam softwar, previous Surfcam user, I have installed a copy of the X2 demo on my laptop, and whenever I move the cursor off the graphics area, the entire graphics area(background) turns to white? My project is still there I just have to move the cursor back onto the grpahics area. this is becoming a nusiance more than anything, my question is there a way for me to stop this. FYI I have a HP 9815nr notebook with a NVidia 7150 card? If your wondering why, I really want to learn MC and my shop only has Surfcam. I'm hoping by the end of the year to get out on my own and this notebook is just a way for me to learn the software, working afternoon also. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank-you

If that doesn't take care of it, try right clicking on the desktop, properties, settings, advanced, troubleshoot, set the graphics acceleration bar from full to 1 position right of none, apply, ok, appearance, effects, uncheck the (use the following transition effect for menus and tooltips. This will help with graphics issues a lot of times.