Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Delete Non-associative Geomerty?!?

Hey Gang,

I have a customers MCX file with 3 of the same part on the front of a tombstone...Top, Center, Bottom. Each part was programmed in its own toolpath group. I deleted 2 of the 3 groups, turned on all levels, selected everything, hit the delete key and selected non-associative only, ran Ram Saver then saved the file.

My problem: there is still a *LOT* of geometry left that is *NOT* associated with anything however when I try to delete it, I still get the associative warning.

I've deleted some of the geometry I know is junk manually, ignoring the associative warning, and not had any of the remaining ops affected.

What do I need to do to get *ALL* non-associative geometry to delete?

Thanks,

John

Tyler

In this case that will only work for each separate toolpath group.

You will see the non xxxx geo dis appear for the group you have highlighted.

It will be hard to distinguish alot of the geo if you can't select all the toolpaths in each group simultaneously. I have been trying to find a solution for this for some time also. so I manage layer names differently a

A show ALL non associative geometry icon would be ideal.

M2c's

Rick

Hi all,

I have been reading the posts here for quite a while now, hoping that maybe I might find something to i can offer.

Maybe this will help.

I have seen where there have been views created from "planes by geometry". This will also give you associated geometry. This geometry will not show up when you do a "only display associative geometry" in the ops manager. One way to check for this would be to check for custom views.