Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Error on startup, pocket problem

DaveR

Using X3.

1. When I select a series of pockets and "by depth" as soon as I close the depth selection window it reverts back to by pocket, won't let me select by depth for some reason, I really need this.

2. I get an error at startup, suppose this may be the cause but I do not know, how would I fix this do you know?

Looks like this...

error (L485,cmcamx3configmastercam.mtb): specified command not found

A list of five of those

L772

L786

L809

L810 listed.

Anyone know what that means?

Dave

The start up error is not having certain non CNC made things load in your toolbars. If you read the documentation you will see there is a button in the middle of that error box that will erase this error on next start up.

ON your pocket problem do you have incremental on the depth choice or absolute? I think absoulte overrides pocket depth and I think incremental respects pocket depths.

Both problems are independent of each other and have no bearing on the other.