Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X3 cant keep it running

dolphin1

I installed X3 following the instructions for a side by side install.then tried to convert files on the fly renaming the files like instructed to.

couldnt keep it from crashing for a week on and off.

finally unstalled it and re installed it again as a side by side but didnt carry ofer any files.went in and copied a few of the ones i wanted and converted them on the fly.got it to run better but still not for more than 5-10 minuted at a time.

yesterday in went in and deleted the files that were giving me troubles and used the files from mastercam.got it to run the longest @ 25-30 minutes.then it crashed again and now i cant get to go past the inital screen,but now im getting the error report to send to Mastercam but since the company took away our email and internet access i cant send the reports.

i did a screen shot this morning of the log file after 7 or 8 crashes and its telling me something about c++ error.i will have to bring it home tomorrow and post it up then.

has anybody found that they have fewer probs with sp3 on winxp.

thanks.