Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Verisurf Screen shot (Part 2)

DavidB

You could use the snapshot feature of X+ if you really want the blue. It just doesn't open paint for you. But it will copy the screen image to your clipboard, and/or create a png file image, and/or leave your background color or change it to white. I used that all the time prior to Verisurf's module. (I use the white bg). It's an easy single click button you can add to your toolbar.

To print why not use MC file, print this gives white back ground?

To capture screen shots hit the print screen button on the keyboard. Paste into paint.

The verisurf screen shot just eliminates the steps of opening paint and pasting.

I dont see the need for verisurf for printing.

I see verisurf great for posting pics when using photobucket.

For printing, I agree completly. I use MC to print and don't go through any of the capture options.

I usually use either Verisurf's or X+'s capture to eliminate a click / and or to make a white background for a capture I need to either edit in paint or capture to the clipboard. I then use this to paste into the setup sheet to illustrate setups. I find, as the old addage says, a picture is indeed worth a thousand words. I don't use the print screen key typically because I don't like to edit out the title bar, status bar and menu's. I'm a little lazy that way biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

When it comes to screen shots in MC, there are definately many ways to do this. Probably none a whole lot better than others. And mostly, I would think, personal preference.

cheers.gif

Rick

No I like it Ernie just wondering what the concessus was regarding the white back ground?

I'd like to use your screen shot for posting pics on the forum through photobucket.

But whith a white background you lose dialog boxes and extra info as the pics above show.

cheers.gif