Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

what's new in X3

Doug G.

You closed it and saved it under another name. But you didn't make that new "named" toolbar the default, so it continues to load the standard toolbar each time you start.

Just close it and save it under the default name.

i hear you mike, tried that, didn't work

i have the same problem doug is having. i made the new tool bar name as my default in the start up. MCX# starts up fin, my Op manager is on the second monitor, no what's new tool bar. as soon as i open a file the what's new tool bar pops up and the op manager moves to the main monitor. also if i go into my stock set up manager and close it every thing moves to the main monitor

any ideas?

You can also set the default toolbars with the machine def. Change it in there also. The old file is set to the default toolbar.

not to sound like an idiot or a dummy, but i looked in the MD and could not find where to change the default tolbar. would it be possible to get some step by step instructions, because it is driving me nuts

settings>machine def>at the bottom of the window, there is a drop down box for your default toolbar for that machine. select it there.

Note: that all files done previous to this will still be using the OLD machine def values, including the toolbar settings. To change this in an old file you have to reselect the machine (ops manager>properties>file>reselect machine)

HTH