Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Saving Multiple Programs...

TuxedoMask

Hello everyone,

I've ran into a problem I can't seem to figure out. We've reached maximum memory capacity on of our HAAS VF-4's and there's over 300 programs in there. Some of the programs are not proven and some are and the operators have failed to delete those that aren't.

I was wondering if there is a way to send all the files at once and leave it over night. I've tried going into the Advanced RS-232 Mode and selecting all the programs. But when it's receiving it tends to package all the programs into one file.

Basically I'm just wondering if there is a way to receiev multiple programs into separate files.

Thanks for your time.

I think you only got those 2 options, either pick each one individually (Sounds like a good job for a apprentice) or send them all in one file, "Setting 41" will make a space in the between each program if you are using the last option.

An idea is to sign a program range for each operator. Joe has 7500 to 7599, Frank has 7600 to 7699 that way you can easier go through the control and say "hey Joe, what do you want to do with your programs" or Frank do not work here more, gone.

HTH