Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Copy Or Moving Entities From One Level To Another Bug

NeilJ

i started using MC V9 then X , X2 ,now X3 i hated surfcam too many MC habits to try and break. got mastercam in at that shop got it all configed and set up for them then got laid off. started here and they were using edgecam (thats ok) but we were not getting any support(generating bad code) so we went with MC

Thanks Kev smile.gif

quote:

i hated surfcam too many MC habits to try and break

I hate no software, I have used 4 different ones to cut intricate molds for 20 some odd years with no complaints to the outcome of the components. They ALL have issues on efficiency.

I would like to own the cam software that combines MC, Smartcam, Surfcam, and Cimatron all rolled into one, for various reasons.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

level manager alt z

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I concur. Using hot keys is far faster than leaving a window open all the time on another monitor.

I run with 2 monitors and I only undock the Ops Manager and drag it to the 2nd monitor. One 1/4 sec. keystroke to turn on and one 1/4sec. key stroke to turn it off. I'll gladly sacrifice the keystroke to open it for the stability I enjoy.

BTW, hotkeys STILL rule. biggrin.gif