Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

How many of you are Woodworkers using MC?

Toonz

We're a Custom Cabinet and Millwork company and have been using Mastercam for 8 years now to program a custom built 2 head Router. We use CabinetVision for nesting cabinet parts and use Mastercam for all the custom stuff which Cabinetvision can't do. I'm not as knowledgeable as some of these guys here, but I still hack away at it making sawdust out of perfectly good wood!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. It's good to know there are at least few more woodticks out there. To give you an idea of what we do check out the link I have here.

It's not often that I get a chance to share insights to the work I do, but the attached link will take to you a site that provides a small showcase of our work.

This particular project was a 3 year build. ALL the wood you see in the photos was crafted at our facility. We are a complete shipyard fabricating everything from the keel & hull to the finished product. The only parts we don't make are the buyouts like hardware, lights, engines, etc...., in short if you can't buy off the shelf or from a catalog or online, we made it. There is plenty of things for you metalheads to drool over too.

After you are at the first page, and have viewed it click on the fourth line at the top of the page (which reads):

Click here for a full gallery of Web Exclusive photos from the yacht.

and this will take you to more exclusive photos of what we do......enjoy

Burger Boat

Toonz,

We're a cabinet/millwork shop in DePere.

I've seen some of Burger's work before and you guys have a great reputation. Nice work.

We've done work for Carver and Cruisers over the years.

I use MC occasionally for an old Heian, most of our work is done on a Weeke with CV, AC, and Woodwop.

These guys are just lucky they don't make aircraft/shuttles/medical parts out of wood.

cheers.gif