Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

verify crawl

k turk

i haven't updated to any X3 (running X2 MR2 SP1); but i have just upgraded my computer (down to 5 minutes on the benchmark).

my latest problem is that verify is CRAWLING, even on simple two dimensional contours and the slider biased all the way to 'speed' it staggers along with all the motivation of a drunk at 2am headed home to his wife.

where's the 'go fastest' setting?

thanks

the part i am on now is only 2D - i am not aware of a tool tolerance in the contour 2D parameters

the linearization tolerance is set to 0.001. would that be about the same as what you are asking or are you talking about something what i don't know about?

k turk,

Tool Tol is a setting in Verify, you have to click on the Configure folder and in there you will find Tool Tol., another thing to check is whether the machine slowly-machine quickly slider is set all the way to the right. It is the one at the bottom of the Verify Window. HTH

If none of the other suggestion help speed up Verify, try this....before you start the verify simulation, zoom in on a small area of the part. Then start the verify, it should go much faster then. I do this when I have very large complex programs that I verify. When you see that it is at 100% zoom out and view your results. HTH