Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Looking For Employment

shook2009

Recently, the company is used to work for layed off the entire night sift....and I worked nights.

I live in Ontario, California and I'm seeking employment within a 40 mile radius. I'm hopeful that someone who is a member of this message board is employed for company or owns a company near my location that is seeking someone like me.

I am a dedicated and well educated Machinist/Tool & Die Maker with 25 years of Shop Experience. Machine Shop work is all I've ever done for a living and I've worked in various fields in manufacturing (including: Aerospace Aircraft Tooling, Arhtriscopic Surgical Instruments, Steel Framing Construction Products, etc..). I know that I can adapt to any area in the Metal Cutting Industry. I'm experienced on CNC Milling Machines vertical and horizonal, 3 and 4 Axis(5 axis positional), Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls. I'm also experienced with Conventional machines such as: Vertical and Horizonal Mills, Horizonal Engine Lathes, Surface Grinders, and O.D. Grinders between centers. I have some Tool grinding experience. I have my own tools and have extensive knowledge in Geometric Mathematics. I can program with G-Codes and with Mastercam.

My goal is to become a CNC Machine Tool Programmer. To achieve this goal, I will always be attending programming classes and expanding my seat time and knowlege in various softwares. I am seeking employment with a company that promotes and rewards talented individuals. I have no problems accepting a job as a machinist, however, I'd like the opportunity to get some seat time if possible.

Contact me: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Bill

I work at the shop that laid Bill off.

We've lost 1 of 3 programmers, the whole night shift and half the day shift. Its been a bloody year frown.gif

A lot of very good people are out of work right now and its tough finding a new gig.

Bill is a first class machinist and a hard worker.

If you need someone who will hit the ground running.. he's your guy.. smile.gif