Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

double posting

k turk

so i only pick a few toolpaths from my machine group, hit 'G1' and get the message:

Partial NCI Output Not all operations for ______ have been selected for posting. Post all?

that's all fine and normal. hit no and move on. the code comes up, and a second later i get the partial output message again. not fine and normal. i have hit no again and overwrite my first posting to get clear of the message.

X2MR1

thanks

k

(i would ask the 5 year old, but it is nap time.)

Try reloading the MD file.

Also, try just selecting all the operations and rename the NC file. I know you've got them all "set the same", but I've seen it where an occasional toolpath NC filename gets messed up internally. I've had the same type of error as you are getting, and when I did a "change NC filename", that weird double posting stopped.

HTH,