Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

HAAS SL20 EOB END BLOCK

Pastaga

in a normal post the EOB is being output by the e$ that is at the end of each line.

Is there a special character you need to output? that can be done in the control def def on the NC output branch

Hello Pastaga,

Welcome to the forum. I understand that you are from France, so the translation might be an issue, but we will try to help the best we can.

The way this forum works is that you describe a problem you are having, and we'll try to offer advise and suggestions to help you solve it.

The problem so far is that you are not giving us enough information to help you.

The EOB character for a Haas machine is a semi-colon ';'. You do not normally need the semi-colon character in your g-code program when posting from Mastercam because the Haas control will automatically add the character after each line when downloading the program.

You do need the percent sign '%' at the start and end of your program though.

What do you mean by "The program released by CIMCO has no EOB"?

Are you using CIMCO for your NC Program editor when you are posting the code?

Do you have the CIMCO DNC package and have a problem sending or receiving the file?

Please try and post a full description of the situation you are experiencing, and what help you would like from us.

Thanks,

Hello Colin Gilchrist,

In fact it is a pp that I recovered.

I thought that the Eob had to be edited by CIMCO, I will try to transfer the program to see if it is automatically generated during the transfer.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

For against, I hangs on G83 drilling cycle, the PP generation "CUSTOMIZABLE DRILL CYCLE"

I found the script to change, but I do not know how coment.

ldrill$ #Canned drill cycle, lathe

#Use this postblock to customize lathe drilling cycles 0 - 7

pdrlcommonb

"CUSTOMIZABLE DRILL CYCLE ", pfxout, pfyout, pfzout, e$

pcom_movea

Lathe posts do not as a rule come with the G83 drilling cycle enabled.

It MUST be edited in the post to work properly.

There are a couple of threads on the forum on how to do this, if you search for them.

if this is above your abilities, your reseller would be the next stop to get it done.