Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

right tool plane,90 degree head

Sundial

I need to mill from right side using 90 degree head. I have tool plane at right, construction right,and top wcs. backplot shows tool as correct but I should see cordinates changing in x, not z.

Post is making all moves as in top plane (Fadal).

What do I need to do different.

A.L.K, cunstruction plane needs to be top as well as WCS. Tool plane only to right. I have a post for a Mazak that I made from the MPROUTER post that is working for me. There is a post in here somewhere that explains how to make mill post from the router post. The link above may be it, but I did not follow it. Also be sure to add an aggregate head to your machine definition. The angles are tricky so you may have to play around with them to get it set up properly.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...