Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MIRRORING TOOLPATHS

Accu-Molder

I've had the exact same problem before. I posted the problem file on the ftp and it was regenerated (the exact same file, no changes) fine in other peoples computers. I can't explain why, I just thought maybe my computer was angry with me biggrin.gif Can you post the file on the ftp?

I had 6 toolpaths 3 surface rough contour and 3 2d countor toolpaths.I selected them ALL to mirror

and reverse toolpath was selected.

The first two toolpaths did not transform,the 3rd surfaces rough contour cuts from bottom to top,wich is no good.

Any help ?

cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Accu-Molder, and don't forget to stop shouting in here. biggrin.gifwink.gif

Typing in all caps on the internet is interpreted as shouting, though we are a bit more forgiving in here due to the nature of the work we do.

Thanks,

I've had alot of problems with MIRROR & TRANSLATE.

I translated some surfaces 2 places in Y and 3 places in X the first surface ok the rest no cut found (create new operation and geometry) .Exit Operation Manager and MC CRASHES !!!

I have alot of crashes with MC9 .MC8 & MC7 didnt crash very often.I have downloaded all patches and still having alot of problems.