Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Problem open file stand stil for 20 min evry time

Davidsson

Mastercam X3Mu1 X4 stop working when I try to open file (file open or save file or if I try to open some thing in mastercam that nead to open a window)

Then it stand still 20-30 minutes before the window wear I can pick the file I want.

If I chances in control panel to open with windows standard instead of mastercam X format it works but I get problem I masercam to open power lib for wire cuting.

(When I try in X2 it works)

I have it to open C:drawing first but it take 20 min to open so I can see the window C:drawing or choose a another folder then it open the file quickly.

I don't have this problem if I in the control panel open mastercam X /file open dialog and tell it to open whit windows standard instead of mastercam X .

This problem aper if I try to open any thing inside of mastercam even if I try to open some in settings

But if I do that I get other problem when I will open the libery for wiercut. It will not open so I can chose the parameters for the job.

Talked to our dealer and the say that if you have Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP (Tweak UI) you can have this problem but I don't have this in any of the computer.

excuse my bad English