Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Transform tool path

ATG

Ok I just wanted to make a left hand of a part I'm Working on. So after completing the 1st part I tried to transform tool path mirror about the y using coordinate as the method. The mirror view is check with top and I also checked Reverse Tool path. Everything looks good at first glance, but then I noticed that the circle mill paths were going to the bottom of the bore 1st and working there way up instead of down. Ouch on my sandvik m390 roughing cutter. Is this a known Problem or is there something I'm doing wrong..... I'm Using X4

Thanks

Seth

nope, never use that, mirror your part geometry and linework and what not, but not your vise or fixture. Then go through and reverse the chain, go to parameters, switch the compensation direction. and redo planes if multi axis. seems like alot of work but once you do it about 200 times it gets to be pud.