Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Editing an X+ html setup sheet that has already been created

Thad

Sometimes I want to add some more notes, or fix something in a setup sheet after I've created it. In the past, I would open it in IE6, View-Source, make my changes and then save. I have just updated to IE8 and I no longer have the option to edit the source. I can view it, but can't edit. Firefox has never allowed me edit. Is there a way to edit the source in IE or do I have to open it in Word/Notepad and make my edits there?

Thad

I've installed Firebug and it seems to be quite a bit more than I need...but it works. I'd like it better if when saving, it defaulted to the folder that I opened the .htm file in. With customer, job, detail, machine, etc, the paths can get long. Thanks, Martin. cheers.gif

pip, I'd like to hear some more of your input on using Firefox to make the edits.

Peter, if clicking the path to save every time gets too annoying, that's my last resort. I'm still using X2 so I either have the tool icons disabled, or they weren't around in the older version.

Anyone else?

Thad