Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Problem X4 Mu3 on Quadro FX580

PoNyCaR50L

Hello,

I just recently bought a new computer

My problem is, I had a old Quadro FX 1700 on my last computer and it work well.

Now I switch to x64 I7 860 with Quadro FX 580.

If I run Mastercam on version X3 MU1 , its running very well, I can drag geometry with fluidity.

But If I run mastercam X4 Mu3, its running very slow. I cant drag geometry well. (soooo slow) .

Do you have any fix for this?

Thank

I would not change to the FX1700, the 580 is a considerably better card. I would uninstall the FX580 driver then reinstall it (there is new a driver came out recently). I had a similar issue with 1 new I7 920 machine and re installing the driver fixed it (something left over from the original win7 driver).

quote:

It dont work in X4 MU3..

Sounds like your back to your X4 MU3 installation. There should be no difference from X3 to X4 in graphics slowdowns from what I saw when I ran X4 for a month. You can try the different card, but this sounds more like a corrupt X4 install at this point. Did you migrate settings or do a fresh stand alone install?