Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

2 jobs. one 2nd shift the other days

buck30

Description

The primary job responsibilities are to provide machinist support for manufacturing operations. This includes CAM programming, machining, repair, modification and assembly of machine/equipment parts, fixtures, tooling, and manufacturing/safety/ergonomic aides. Program, setup and operate CNC 4-axis vertical machining centers, and EDM machines. Work closely with engineers to provide input on part/machine design & improvements/ provide input and/or machine parts from conceptual ideas and/or sketches. Must be able to provide accurate sketches for machined parts when requested. Will be responsible for preventive maintenance on shop equipment and maintaining shop stock supplies as needed. May involve troubleshooting and repair of production equipment. Commitment to continuous personal development aligned with current commitments and business goals.

Qualifications

As a minimum the candidate must have completed a comprehensive machinist training program or work equivalent (3 yr min) in a toolroom environment, i.e., not production machining. Additionally, 3-5 years experience working with on a variety of machine tools machining parts to specification. Must be able to set-up and operate a variety of machining tools including lathes, mills and grinders. Ability to machine parts to exacting tolerance and dimensions from a variety of materials including stainless and tool steels, aluminum and plastics. Must be able to work from blueprints, sketches, engineering specifications or verbal input. Skilled in the use of a variety of machinists hand tools and precision measuring instruments. Able to identify materials, parts and equipment, and time line required for completion of job. Ability to maintain shop equipment and associated tooling. Good verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently. Demonstrates honesty, integrity, and respect for fellow workers. Flexibility to cross train and perform in multiple trades. Must be flexible to meet the business needs and able to work flexible or extended hours as needed.

Additional Skills Considered a Plus: Proficient in CAD/CAM programming, including MasterCam and Esprit. Ability to work with computer files (organize, transfer, translate, retrieve geometric information, etc.). Knowledge of geometric tolerancing and dimensioning, ASME (or ANSI) Y14.5M. Welding and fabrication skills.

for other details contact me ans i will see if i can help you out.

these jobs is in Flagstaff ,Arizona.

this is what happens when a "commettee " gets to write the job discription. In a nutshell looking for someone who can operate eather Wire EDM or Robodrill (both program and operate) and do conventional shop operations as well (engine lathe, surface grinder, knee mill)basic knowledge of solid works wouldn't hurt.

this is Bucks version not the company version so hope it at least helps. E me if you wont any question asked.

the company is WL Gore and associates.

Hi Buck,

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance. I am a technical recruiter in the CNC machining industry. I do permanent placement of CNC Engineers all the way to CNC operators. I'm specific to the industry.

Regards,

Brian Cerkas

[email protected]

Technical Resources, Inc.

3030 Warrenville Road Suite 315

Lisle, IL 60532

Ph: 630-995-4100 Ext 211

Fax 630-995-4107

Toll Free 866-419-6995

www.techrecruiting.com