Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T duck decoy

Jody

Does anyone have a 3D duck that you would be willing to share. A guy here at work is wanting to making his own decoys. So I thought that before I start to attempt to draw this for him I would ask here.

thanks

Jody

[ 12-31-2002, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: jagourley ]

OK - Try 'DecoyDuck.mc8' in the MC8 directory of Jay's FTP site. It should be closer to what you want. I took Wildcat99's suggestion and streched and scaled to what it is now. biggrin.gif

Happy New Year! cheers.gif (I'm staying home tonight, and leaving the driving to someone else!)

BerTau smile.gif

Thanks Bernie,

I appreciate the help. I like the rubber duck and after you stretched it I think that It looks good for what he wants to do. How come you are moving up here? Do you have a job? We keep toying with the idea of hiring a second shift programmer/ wire operator/ moldmaker/ whatever else needs done. I don’t think that it is to mush to ask of the perfect employee to do all that and be a better programmer than me, work for a nice low rate and be very good at the job do you? Maybe that is why we have not hired anyone yet?

Nobody here seems to want to learn MC, they want to program conversationally on the hurco’s. That really annoys the owner.

Thanks Cadcam for the use of the FTP site.

Jody

I actually have a wonderful job - prototype work for Wilson tennis and golf design departments - Unfortunately for me (and 3 others) Wilson has decided they want our talents and shop in Elk Grove Village near Ohare Airport. With this economy, now is NOT the time to be tossing a good job! So for the next year or 2 or more, home will be where the cold snow blows frown.gif Brrrrrrr.

That job in your shop - long hours, 2nd shift, high expectations, low pay - sounds like a genu-wine opertunity!! You should fill that position easily!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Glad you like the 'decoy-duck'.

Bernie smile.gif Happy New Year cheers.gif