Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CNC Operator Wanted

Trevor Bailey

I am looking for a qualified, all around machinist. Light manual work on mills and lathes in addition to setting up and running CNC mills and eventually lathes.

My company, Deering Banjos, is the largest instrument maker of its kind in the world. We are constantly growing. You may check out our website at Deering Banjo Company

If you are interested, please e-mail me with a name and number that I can get back intouch with you at.

[email protected]

Thank you,

Actually, Bob will be at my shop the first week in Feb. I am getting two new HAAS mills and he wants to see how I set up our necks. I will have a chance to talk to him then. This past month has been pretty crazy for most music instrument makers. We have all been getting ready for the NAMM show that satrts this weekend.

Trevor,

I know you'll have fun. I went to the fly tackle dealer show in Denver this year and had a great time checking out all the new stuff. If you get a chance, could you pick up some info on some nice (yet not too expensive) mandolins for me? If you do, I'll send my address.

Phil

Trevor,

No S#!^. Maybe I can be a beta tester. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

quote:

"He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else."

- Benjamin Franklin -

I just read your new tag line. I have a book at home written by Ben F. called "Fart proudly". I'm not kidding.

We are looking in the $12 to $15 range. If you are qualified, please contact me through e-mail so that we may talk. If you think you are over qualified and want to make more, please contact me so that we may talk. I have no problem in paying anyone what they are worth.

What it all boils down to, I need an extremely reliable person.