Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

solidworks multibodies convert????

MACHINEMASTERG

jay in the past i dont think you could have more than one solid in a sldprt file unless it was configurations this multibodies is a new feature in solidworks in the past our designers would have to put like a .01 skin on the bottom to make 2 parts into one pc and any other file save is not an option we have to pull the model off our enginering server as the sldprt file they dont want to have to save all there files twice once for themselfs as sldprt and then a seperate file for the shop ...x-t or sat ??? i do have the new sw2003 .dll chook and this works fine for any other solid work 2003 file but this multi bodies feature only comes up with one part when there is more than one and nothing prompts me for more ??? maybe something here to be added to v9.1????? any one else tring to do this??? thanks for all inputs.... confused.gifconfused.gif