Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Multiple setups

Jeremiah

Is it possible to have multiple setups in one file in lathe? And if so, how ? I do this in mill all day long and am trying to help our lathe guy get up to speed. I DID do a search, but found nothing.

Thanks

Jeremiah

[ 04-04-2003, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Jeremiah ]

Jeremiah,

I will usually use levels to do what you ask. I will draw the complete part then mirror the part, change levels and color. I then just turn off the geometry I don't want and keep visible that which I do.

Hope this is what you are looking for,

Phil

quote:

I will usually use levels to do what you ask. I will draw the complete part then mirror the part, change levels and color. I then just turn off the geometry I don't want and keep visible that which I do.

PhilCott,

What do you do about your stock definition?

quote:

What do you do about your stock definition?

I Will redefine the stock for the 2nd opp if necessary. Obviously this could be tedious if you need to change back and forth a lot but that is not usually the case. I work through the first opp till I'm happy and post it, then continue on with the next.

Phil