Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

resellers

Travis B

Word of Warning..... Read Forum FAQ

Below is excerpt,

11. Issues with your reseller should be resolved directly with your reseller and/or CNC Software. Airing out your issues using the forum will not be tolerated.

12. CNC Software discourages any discussion of pricing over the Internet, and we will respect their wishes on this forum. Around the globe product prices may fluctuate for various reasons including but not limited to economic conditions, varying service structures, international translation costs, and distribution costs.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this. Enjoy the forum.

I'm sorry if this post was out of line. The only prolem I have is not with our resller but with my boss who says I have to get three quotes for every thing we puchase. From reading previous topics about the Integrex post, I think our quote is very reasonable. I just wished my boss seen it that way.

Most, if not all resellers will only sell posts or services to your local reseller, rather than to end users in another reseller's territory.

Your boss should think of your reseller as a broker who will quote you the best price available, having done the price comparison from different suppliers for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Travis, Welcome to Integrex land.

Business is business, and your local reseller is the guy you need to work through, but all posts are not created equal for the Integrex. I have been working with Dave Thompson on a post that I belive is pretty first class. Certainly Dave's knowledge, attitude, and efforts have made this post development process one of smooth steady progress. Different programmers want different features and there might be something else out there that works for you, but I guarantee there's been a ton of thought put into the "Dave's post" and I hope he can sell some more. I should add that there is still some work to do, but another tester would in my opinion be a good thing.

This Integrex has been a 3 1/2 year project that has touched all the bases mad.gifeek.gifconfused.gifsmile.gif and Dave's involvement has been among the most consistantly willing and helpful. Atta Boy Dave! cheers.gif

Another positive testomonial from me here on the integrex post.

Dave is always willing to answer questions and makes modifiations quickly and at a reasonable cost. It also helps that he is only 20 minutes north of our facility!

Dave,

Have you started on the e650? How transferable are your algorythms to the Mori Seiki and other Mill/Turn machines?

The front cover of April's Manufacturing Engineering Magazine features a picture of a similar application to what I need here - read the mill turn article and post comments.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Haven't worked on the 'e' series yet, but our Montreal reseller has been working with the Mazak sales outfit there. The control supports a simultaneous 5-Axis move, and I would just need to know how the control handles 5-Axis tool length comp.

I have yet to be commissioned to work on a multi-task Mori yet, but the general post structure would be similar.

Andrew's post has some fancy application specific features that of could of course be applied in other posts if/when necessary.