Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Other woodworking forums.

Flycut

Hi guys.

My father-in-law is a retired customs officer who has always had a great passion and ability for woodworking.

He has kind of ignored his shop the past couple of years and I've been trying to convince him to straighten it up and get back into it.

I thought if I could find him a nice woodworking forum, that would motivate him to do a few projects.

He likes his computer and digital camera so I think this would make the perfect combination for him.

Can you guys recommend any good woodworking forums with a little more traffic and not necessarily Mastercam orientated?

Thanks, and Happy Easter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the one on finewoodworking.com isn't too bad. Its a subscription service but they've got a lot of info on there

For those little tricks and tips that just make your life a little easier i recommend the video podcast at thewoodwhisperer.com Hes also got a forum on there. If you have a few hours or a just a few minutes hes got a lot of great basic info on there