Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X5 Coolant

Tony35

I haven't updated to X5 yet since tomorrow is the last day I'll use it where I work. Idk if my new employer updated yet. What I wanna know, is the public released X5 different than the latest beta. I'm sure it is but wouldn't you think that this would've been seen when beta testing? Or is everyone beta testing using V9 coolant? Is there any reason to switch to x coolant if your V9 library is good? I think there is a few more things available with x coolant but it didn't seem worth it when I had a rock solid V9 library. This seems like a major problem that needs to be fixed or no one with x coolant will use X5 until the MU is out. It'd be nice if CNC could make up a patch until the MU comes out. Hopefully I'll get to try X5 out next week.

Edit. I see that this was caught in beta. Why would it make it into the release then? Not enough time?

• Like 1