Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCX-5 file icon - displaying parts bitmaps

DavidSV

With all my MCX files, when opening a file in mastercam, I can choose the "Large Icons" settings and see the preview bitmap as the file icon. Since the start of MCX-5 files, all I get is the X5 logo. Is there a setting somewhere to have it save the image as the icon in MCX5?

Thanks

Hmm.. I just tried turning that off, saving a new file, and looking at it with "Open," and it only had the X5 icon. I then turned it back on, saved the file again and it had the bitmap when I looked at it with Open.

What happens if you choose "Preview" up in the upper-right while in the Open command, then click on one of the files? Does it preview or just have the big X5 logo?