Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Calling All Impeller Makers.

Hello anyone that might be interested. Verisurf is a full inspection software as some of you might now, but we are also a reversing software as well. I have been looking around for an impeller to show some of the capabilities of our reversing tools. We have some great examples with Racing heads, Intakes, Exhaust and other items, but I am looking for a specific type of impeller. I would like for it to be about 6" to 10" in diameter about 2" to 3" tall and be machined with pretty thick fins 3/16" to 1/4" thick. It could be scrap and it would be great if you had a model, but not needed. (The model would help to show how close we can reverse engineer it as an comparison) I know a lot of different companies are represented here on the forum. If you would like to help out a forum member I would appreciate it. Now someone of you might ask what is in it for our company. Well you are more than welcome to engrave your company Logo and contact information on your part. I will do about 10 to 12 shows this year and I have already been in front of well over 4000 people this year. I am looking to be at a Canadian, German and many more shows in the US this year. It could be a great way to show your companies capabilities and get free advertising in the process. If you are interested please email me and we can go over the particulars. Thanks in advance to those that contact me and look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested. Have a good day.

Hello anyone that might be interested. Verisurf is a full inspection software as some of you might now, but we are also a reversing software as well. I have been looking around for an impeller to show some of the capabilities of our reversing tools. We have some great examples with Racing heads, Intakes, Exhaust and other items, but I am looking for a specific type of impeller. I would like for it to be about 6" to 10" in diameter about 2" to 3" tall and be machined with pretty thick fins 3/16" to 1/4" thick. It could be scrap and it would be great if you had a model, but not needed. (The model would help to show how close we can reverse engineer it as an comparison) I know a lot of different companies are represented here on the forum. If you would like to help out a forum member I would appreciate it. Now someone of you might ask what is in it for our company. Well you are more than welcome to engrave your company Logo and contact information on your part. I will do about 10 to 12 shows this year and I have already been in front of well over 4000 people this year. I am looking to be at a Canadian, German and many more shows in the US this year. It could be a great way to show your companies capabilities and get free advertising in the process. If you are interested please email me and we can go over the particulars. Thanks in advance to those that contact me and look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested. Have a good day.

Ernie doesn't have one laying around? He used to make a lot of them.