Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Copy to Clipboaard

Hey all was hoping to find a fix to a problem i am experiencing. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, intel xeon chip, nvidia quadro fx 3800 video.

My problem is i try to use the copy to clipboard feature in X5 and when i paste to paint all i get is a blank white image. Yes i am using snipping tool for the time being to get around it.But was wondering if there was a fix

Hey Mark! how the hell are you. still at the sugar Factory I see. I also use Win7 and X5mu1. I had the same problem but got around it by using the snipping tool, Paste into paint , select picture and right click, at bottom of diologue box click invert color.

Save to a folder or just select picture again to copy to clipboard. you can now paste into any Excel(setup sheets) or any document. Hope that helps ya!!

P.s Thanks for all the help in years past :D .