Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Training

Columbo™

I believe everyone offers some sample videos to view. Take a look at how complete each video is, is the site easy to use and navigate, video stream speed, etc. (a BIG one is how does the "search" work for a desired topic).

I'm one of the developers for Streamingteacher, and can tell you we've had full courseware since version 9 and have a well-refined system for both content and functionality. Not just a few lessons here and there, but just about every feature through Mill 3 and lathe (m/t coming soon). We stay current with every release, working on the new (and changed) features during beta cycles so we can have fresh and current training the day cnc releases a new version. We also are accredited through our community college, so you can earn real college credit, (which is a big plus for employers paying for it). The main contributors (myself included) are full-time Mastercam & machining college instructors.

Feel free to email me with any questions.

To me the best form of training is ALWAYS live.

In front of a teacher that can answer questions, show examples and take you through a real world issue right in front of you.

JM2C

To me the best form of training is ALWAYS live.

In front of a teacher that can answer questions, show examples and take you through a real world issue right in front of you.

JM2C

John,

I agree 100%...

The problem is the boss wants us to pick one of the three mentioned. So I was tasked to pick one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...