Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

switching from 9.1 to 9.0

Guy Arseneault

I'm having a problem rotating a part using the wcs in 9.1, so I went to 9.0 sp1 and it worked the the way I wanted it to. But here lies the problem, the geometry has toolpaths created in 9.1 but nothing in 9.0 sp1. I know this happens in different versions like going from 9.0 to 8.1.1, so does this also happen within versions?

Hope u understand the babble.

Guy,

I saw your other thread on WCS, so I know you have issues with it. I was wondering what exactly you need to do that v9SP1 does and v9.1 doesn't.

Do you really need to rotate the geometry 180 degrees or can you just change from the front to the back WCS? I'd like to see a sample file of what you want, if possible.

Thad