Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Processor Resources

Hey guys

Im new to the forum but have bin mucking with post processors for a while and have had some success. I am wondering if anyone has some information on some of the post processor functions. I am trying right now to adjust how compensation is applied on my Matsuura. Mastercam keeps trying to apply compensation in a curve even after I have told it not to in the control def manager. I figure I need to capture this parameter and change how compensation is applied. It seems that there isnt a post block for compensation but it seems that it calls an internal function "sccomp" Im kind of stuck here but dont just want someone to solve it I want to figure it out I just need to know more about the internal post functions.

I am running Mastercam X4

Thanks

Matt

add a tangent line on the leadin/out page

+10000 ^^^^this is how it's done, you can still use an arc, just have a line greater in length than the amount of comp you expect to apply. ( if you think you might have to have 0.020 comp in the control, the line must be at least .0201 long.)

I have been playing with posts for a while now, and changing how something like how cutter comp functions inside the post is (in my opinion) extremely advanced.